Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The First Party : 13


2-27
The party last night was awesome.  I looked really cute in my costume.  My hair was done up in to braids with big bows and I wore my pajamas and drew freckles on my face, and I had a pacifier.  There were 3 of us AFS students there.  Myself, Trudy (Australia), and Marnie (New Zealand), and I don;t know about the other two, but I was definitely a center of attention.  I've never had so many guys want to dance with me in my life.  So many people talking to me at once, it was exciting.  The party was big, about 300 kids between 14 and 20 all dancing in 2 lines under flashing disco lights to some thumping techno.  I've never danced so much in my life, it was a blast.  The strangest thing about it is that the girls are protected here, not allowed to date or be with a boy alone, yet they all had on the stankiest, sluttiest outfits you've ever seen.  There were parent chaperones around the outskirts.  This next thing is the strangest part for me to understand, about the only drink you can get is beer, and it is completely allowed.  None of the parents mind.  And I never need to buy anything, because there is always some guy handing me a drink.  For about the first hour I danced with this totally gorgeous guy, he was hot, but somehow I lost him, I was kind of bummed about that.  I danced with a whole bunch of other guys too, but none compared.


No comments:

Post a Comment